Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Destination, Greece

Aloha Everyone,

Our airline tickets had been purchased several weeks prior to the news regarding the outbreaks of the Coronavirus. Our friends have been writing asking us if we are going to cancel or postpone our travel.

J.J. and I will be extra cautious, mindful in keeping ourselves healthy. I have packed hand sanitizers, disinfectant wipes and even non-surgical face masks. And I told J.J., let’s not forget cough drops to prevent ourselves from coughing. We are realistic that there is a time limitation in our horizon regarding how many more years we are able to maintain our current mode of travel. On the positive side, our time is very flexible. Delays which could be cause by viral outbreaks has to be taken in stride.

With blessings from our children, we are embarking our 3 months long travels through Greece today.

Aloha -- Cathi