As we celebrate our first thanksgiving on the road, actually with our son's family in La Jolla, I am sitting down to write the things I am thankful about.
1. I am thankful for our health.
2. I am thankful for our ability to travel in Honu and see our beautiful country.
3, I am thankful for having my Mother who is an inspiration to us all.
4. I am thankful for our two sons, their wives and our granddaughter for their love, affection and support on our new found lifestyle.
5. I am thankful to our extended families and relatives.
6. I am thankful for our old friends who will always have special places in our hearts..
7. I am thankful for our new friends who came into our lives to help us learn and grow..
8. I am thankful for all the people who helped me practice my yoga and meditation on the road.
9, But most of all, I am thankful for J.J. who shares this amazing adventure with me.
Our travels in Honu has far exceeded our expectation. Thinking of all of you who have helped me shape my life and extend my Happy Thanksgiving wishes.
Aloha -- Cathi