Cass greeted me with a cherry “Good morning” one day shortly after J.J. and I arrived at Whispering Palms RV Park.
I speak fast. In Hawaii, where people’s speech pattern is generally slower, I was often asked to slow down. Well Cass speaks even faster. With his quick mind, he formed sentences and sends them out rapidly.
To ascertain that I comprehend all he said, I wrote them down and clarified the following points all of which are very interesting and could be expanded into separate blogs.
- His full name is Casimiro with r pronounced as hard d.
- Cass and Tina have been happily married for 41 years
- He is one of 18 children from the same set of parents with single birth.
- Cass has traced his ancestry to back to 1,400 in Spain. He also is part Navajo.
- He served in a US Coast Guard Ice Breaker for 4 years, then worked in IT for the US government.
Cass and Tina have been living in their large RV for 2 years maintaining their base in Florida. They are generous in sharing information regarding RVing which the two of them painstakingly researched. We exchanged contact information and promised to stay in touch.
Aloha -- Cathi